WTT: Catalinbread SCOD for ZVEX Mammoth

Nargothrim

• Members
good luck with that wish considering that a scod goes for about 170 new and a mammoth goes for about 280 used . . .

...thus my remark. :)

Seriously, though, even when I was trying to do it, it took ages to find someone who had a SCOD he would part with. All of you who are trying to trade them off now suck. :):D

• Members
...thus my remark.
:)

Seriously, though, even when I was trying to do it, it took ages to find someone who had a SCOD he would part with. All of you who are trying to trade them off now suck.
:):D

yea this forum goes in cycles. A few months ago, ANY mention of a need for OD, fuzz, distortion, it seemed the SCOD was the overall winner. THE most popular pedal it seemed. Now people are talking about 'muddy lows' and 'too amplike'. lol what?

a big :rolleyes: to that. the SCOD rocks i want one.

• Members
yea this forum goes in cycles. A few months ago, ANY mention of a need for OD, fuzz, distortion, it seemed the SCOD was the overall winner. THE most popular pedal it seemed. Now people are talking about 'muddy lows' and 'too amplike'. lol what?

a big
:rolleyes:
to that. the SCOD rocks i want one.

It's an awesome pedal. I just don't find that it's the best fit for my hayseed. It was awesome with my now departed Dr Z Z28 though.

• Members

a big

Hahah. Soon you won't be able to GIVE them away. (Except to us. :D)

Muddy lows? I hope not. It's going in a rig with an LP that's tuned down to G. I mean, it sounded trebly in the clips, but that's nothing an EQ can't fix.

• Members

Muddy lows? I hope not. It's going in a rig with an LP that's tuned down to G.

It is rigoddamndiculous to tune an LP that low. And I'm all about low tunings. I had a 25.5" scale guitar tuned down to F with a .70, and even then I had an awful time with intonation. What gauge do you use?

• Members

People that say that just don't know how to rock the mud.

It is rigoddamndiculous to tune an LP that low. And I'm
all about
low tunings. I had a 25.5" scale guitar tuned down to F with a .70, and even then I had an awful time with intonation. What gauge do you use?

Reinforced .65s. They are meant for Drop B but they hold G just fine. Don't really lose it until I drop to Eb or lower.

• Members

a big

Actually if I read correctly he said he wanted something more muddy.

Archived