YOUR pro model guitar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ok, so after some thought, i think i would need two... one for recording and what not, and one for stage use:D

the stage use guitar would be a tele body, with arm and tummy contours, mahogany body, maple neck, CBS strat headstock, rosewood fretboard. medium jumbo frets, 24 3/4 scale, wraparound TOM, a single angled soapbar pickup (for jangley highs and thicker lows) single volume knob, and a strat style input jack pointed straight back towards the butt of the guitar.

color wise, probably plack with a white pickup, no pickguard, rear routed. black hardware. grover tuners.

maybe.

• Members

mine would be a heritage cherry SG std, totally stock except with 'MPB' on the trussrod cover.

it will retail $1500 more than the sg std. only 10 will be available to the public making their value >$10,000 at release. an additional 10 will be released every 2 weeks, claiming they will be the last 10, until every single person plays one.:)

• Members

That sounds really cool!

Do you mean the '67 style vibrato or are you gonna try to Lonnie Mack a Bigsby on there..?

The 67 style -- I think the Lonnie Mack Bigsby install will make me feel self-conscious... I already have a white Mosrite clone that I don't play much because of the whole Johnny Ramone thing.

c

• Members

Mahagony 51' style body with a SD Custom Custom bridge pickup and SD Duckbucker Neck pickup. All maple neck with jumbo frets. Gibson style 3-way for bridge/both/neck config with a 3way toggle that would do the pickups in Single/Single - Hum/Hum - Single Bridge/Hum Neck config. And Volume and Tone pots. Bone nut, Fixed bridge, Grover or Schaller locking tuners.

• Members

I actually dreamt this guitar.

Telecaster body but smaller and rounded, curved top. No pickguard.

Tune-o-matic bridge.

Set neck. rosewood board. side inlays.

Headstock similar in a shape to a violin headstock.

Hot rails bridge, p-90 neck.

two vol. two tone controls, 3 way switch.

Not sure about the colour. Probably black.

• Members

telecaster body in sonic blue, fiesta red, shell pink, or olympic white (thin nitro finish and matching headstocks)

mint guard

rosewood fretboard with a 70's strat headstock

in.out phase switch

3-barrel (brass-saddled) tele bridge and tele bridge pickup

p90 neck

stratocaster-style locking jack

chrome locking tuners

brass nut

then...i'd have a second sig :) with probably a jazzmaster body ,filtertrons, 4 point trem, and the same other bits as the first one

• Members

Oooohh...

*Fender Mustang body.

*Aluminium Fender Mustang neck with maple veneer on the front of the headstock.

*Pickups... I guess either Jazz, Jag, Mustnag or P-90s.

*Maybe move the 2 switches onto a small chrome plate on the lower horn (a la Jag)

*3-Way toggle switch near the Volume / Tone controls

(Neck / Dependent on the 2 pickup switches / Bridge)

What do you guys think?

Archived