Anybody use an ass shield on stage?

kittycaster

• Members

I'm Looking for a way to block the direct flow of poop from my ass. I was walking around off stage, and my ass has to be killing the people sitting in its line of sight. There's no way to put it in front of me, and I don't want to point it up at me either. I can have one of those plexiglass ass shields built for free if I want it. Has anybody used one with good results?

Guest Anonymous

When I was touring with G.G. Allin, he refused let me use an ass shield at any venue. My artistic freedom was violated and it created a hostile working environment.

Heck, I'm almost certain Oderus Urungus or El Duce would have permitted such useage had I been under their employ.

I will never ever be a side man again due to that negative experience! :mad:

Therefore, I will strike out on a new career path and teach the old Mel Bay Method Volume 1 from a mom and pop music store and make a commission on strings and tuning forks. Nothing says "Kerry King" to the young people of today than freezing them in that innovative and perennial favorite pedagogical method and having them bust out "My Old Kentucky Home" week after week for at least six months.

• Members

This me-too parody circlejerk needs to end. It's not funny, it's a waste of time, and it {censored}s up the board for those of us who like content over "teh funnay" crap. This board is insanely rife with this nonsense, too - I've seen as many as ten parody threads on the first two pages at once, all with the same boring crap.

It's funny because, ass! Get it? Poop?

Edit: I theorize that there is only a certain amount X of parody humor to be found on a board at any given time. That means that for every new parody thread that is made, that number is divided again.

This thread resulted in the average humor of parody threads being X/45,300, or roughly comparable to the humor value of a documentary on the process of pencil production.

• Members

This me-too parody circlejerk needs to end. It's not funny, it's a waste of time, and it {censored}s up the board for those of us who like content over "teh funnay" crap. This board is insanely rife with this nonsense, too - I've seen as many as ten parody threads on the first two pages at once, all with the same boring crap.

:rolleyes:

• Members

I actually thought this one was kind of funny. :( Sorry you don't like it. We like to have fun here sometimes.

• Members
I don't know, but I bet some drummers wish there were such things, especially after a hard night of partying and some Taco Bell Bean Burrito's...

Oh wait a minute, some of them already have'm...I just thought they were for limiting how much noise their drums put out :)

Archived