favourite coffeeshop in amsterdam?

harshoul

• Members

There's a really cool place which I can't remember the name of. It's just down the road from Cockring. It's a great pub which has a little hash corner. They play great music and you get cheap pints and table service. Perfect. Hill Street Blues! That's it.

• Members

considering what you're after, and they all have what you're looking for - it sounds like the american equivalent of asking, "Which Starbucks?"

trial and error, man! trial and error! walk in, have a sample, enjoy. then walk to the next place after a couple of hours.

:D :D

• Members
considering what you're after, and they all have what you're looking for - it sounds like the american equivalent of asking, "Which Starbucks?"

:D
:D

I wouldn't say so, different places have different flavours, some specialize in hash others in grass, some play heavy techno beats some others play rock or whatever, some are allways packed with people partying others are more of the beaten track and offer a more relaxed atmosphere, so, apart from the fact that you get out stoned, everyone is a different experience.
:love: :love: :love:

• Members
The Greenhouse. The one with all the pictures of famous people on the walls. Cypress Hill was in there with Pink one time I was in.

+1 on that. Go to the back counter and they have their menu on top of the bar. I asked the guy what will put a permagrin on my face and float me 2 feet above the ground down the red light district and stick to my fingers when I pull it out of the bag?

He said nothing on the menu, but check this out. So he opens his drawer full of tupperware and pulls out the stickest, ickest ganja I've ever seen. Rolls me 2 ridiculously fat fatties and says, enjoy.

Great atmosphere, drink and bud.

Also got a great rating from High Times.

Ahhh those were the days :thu:

Archived