i took this chicky baby out tonight...

• Members

Be the perfect date and expect nothing, that leaves them wondering. Next time, do the same, sweet, nice etc etc and every intention of letting them make the first move. She'll then make the first move like a tiger just to reaffirm she's still attractive.

Patience makes for the best reward.:idea:

• Members
Be the perfect date and expect nothing, that leaves them wondering. Next time, do the same, sweet, nice etc etc and every intention of letting them make the first move. She'll then make the first move like a tiger just to reaffirm she's still attractive.

Patience makes for the best reward.
:idea:

I say punch the bitch, and her friend in the mouth.

:wave:

• Members
i expected more of you, #16.

honestly, ive earned what ive gained. im trying to be a better person these days*.
:)

*im still down for {censored}ing some midgets though.

Expectations are always a let down don't you think?

• Members

just seeing if you were paying attention, youd never let me down.
:)

She will do the BIZ. She would not have gone out with you otherwise so, be patient. She is probably a dirty bitch BUT doesn't want to look like a hooker on the first date.

Silly woman, not like you want to marry her or anything!?

SIIHP!

:wave: :wave:

• Members
i know her friend (also a chicky baby) that works with her. after a great evening of everything but sex (not butt sex) she wanted to go home. i dropped her off, came home. what the {censored}?

im assuming our mutual acquaintance tipped her off to my ways. i anticipated this from the start, figuring it would be a plus.

she isnt an overly 'religious' or moral girl. im starting to think she went out with me to impress her friends that she didnt do anything with me. or maybe she is playing hard to get, overestimating my attentionspan and underestimating my abilty to pull tail elsewhere.

what say you?
:(

2njy0t1.jpg

:thu:

Archived