i took this chicky baby out tonight...

• Members

i know her friend (also a chicky baby) that works with her. after a great evening of everything but sex (not butt sex) she wanted to go home. i dropped her off, came home. what the {censored}?

im assuming our mutual acquaintance tipped her off to my ways. i anticipated this from the start, figuring it would be a plus.

she isnt an overly 'religious' or moral girl. im starting to think she went out with me to impress her friends that she didnt do anything with me. or maybe she is playing hard to get, overestimating my attentionspan and underestimating my abilty to pull tail elsewhere.

what say you? :(

• Members

thats one of the only things ive never done. it would simultaneously degrade both of us. theres no winner in buttsex.

come on, wheres your dignity? thats just gross for all parties involved- im a gentleman.:)

i dont think it was a 'feminine' issue. i think it was me being used to impress her friends, with which i may have been...you get the picture.:(

• Members

She probably came so much just being in your presence that she was exhausted and perhaps slightly embarrassed. She probably thought it best to just get some much needed rest so that she's ready for stimulation of a more mutually-physical kind tomorrow (& probably all weekend long).

Nice job, I say.:)

~MkF!
"A little less conversation and a little more action if you please!"

• Members
She probably came so much just being in your presence that she was exhausted and perhaps slightly embarrassed. She probably thought it best to just get some much needed rest so that she's ready for stimulation of a more mutually-physical kind tomorrow (& probably all weekend long).

Nice job, I say.
:)

~MkF!

"A little less conversation and a little more action if you please!"

as much as id like to believe that, i dont.:(
im pretty sure her not as hot friend talked her into teasing me

Archived