Hendrix, Clapton, Brian May--Its only a matter of time until Digitech release a...

Disembodied

• Members

I was expecting this thread to be about David Gilmore...

Who's that?

Is he related to David Gilmour by any chance?

:wave:

I don't like those signature pedals at all, I tried the Clapton and Brian May ones and the tones certainly were decent, and they were both versatile pedals, I would rather spend the money on one or two other pedals and get my own tone.

Thinking about it, even though I know I can get close to some of Gilmour's tone, I still prefer to use my own because it is mine.

• Members

But the old Rockman stuff can't be going for that much these days, can it? Why not just hit ebay and do (or have done) a rehouse?

I've actually done some searching Phil. From what I see, the stuff varies wildly in price. I've seen items go for 50 bucks,and others go for hundreds. I figure it would cost a couple hundred anyway for 15+ year old units. These aren't really bad prices for vintage gear, but since the stuff is used, I'd be wary of mechanical & electronic claims. I've also noticed that most of the SR&D gear is rackmount. I don't have any fear of it, but I've never used rackmount before. It can't be much more difficult than hooking up a home theater.

Archived