Jump to content

Big Muff, Nano Muff


Recommended Posts

  • Members

The Nano isn't based on a Big Muff, it's based on the Muff Fuzz (which really is an overdrive). See how confusing that is? Fender calls tremolo vibrato, and EH calls OD fuzz. They do it with the Graphic Fuzz too. It's all common sense really.



The Fender "tremolo" arms are vibrato arms, not tremolo arms. Tremolo has alternating volume, vibrato has alternating pitch. If I'm not mistaking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...