• Last Reply
  • Members
pm me your address..

I will send you a demo..

000010085.jpg

HRTMANUAL1sm.jpg

:cool:

Pssh. i want a demo!

I'm in love with the E burst right now. Such a cool pedal. IMO its like a TS BUT.. There is somthing special about it.. It is more rounded out than just a "TS" . I played on a Ts and HATED it.. But the E burst is more like a.. I dont know.. Its hard to describe. It makes my dirt sound more natural. And with the FKR.. WOW.. really cool noises..

• Members
I seriously can't wait to try this one out. If it's going to do what I hope it's going to do..
:love:

Well I'm completely jealous..

i'm planning on buying some more Lovepedal stuff in the future, when ever i get my final setup done..

Yea.. Lovepedal is going to definately be on the Major GAS Want list.. : Cot50!!! and maybe one of these new ones..

• Members

Well I'm completely jealous..

i'm planning on buying some more Lovepedal stuff in the future, when ever i get my final setup done..

Yea.. Lovepedal is going to definately be on the Major GAS Want list.. : Cot50!!! and maybe one of these new ones..

I've been listening to some clips of the Lovepedal line and they all sound incredible to me. Especially the COT50.

• Members

I've been listening to some clips of the Lovepedal line and they all sound incredible to me. Especially the COT50.

well with the E. Man i can not explain how awesome this pedal is. I dont think sound clips or videos have given it any kind of justice.

through the marshalls clean channel it was pure bliss.

through the fender, it was more of just a crunchy break up. Not a real noticable dirt pedal. but what it does, it does it well. I'm thinking an E + Cot50 could get to some really really dirty stuff.

• Members
we have a winner folks!!!
:)

pms will be responded to today.. gotta get these boxed up

1 winner plus the demo..

:cool:

Thank's Bro! you are all white, I mean all right!:o No! Don't worry bout me, just take it light and don't smoke no dynamite!:bor::eek:

Aldo uses and endorses Lovepedal's! People marvel and gawk but can only dream.......................:blah: :blah: :blah:

Archived