Weekly spam thread 3-26-07

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
For Sale
Jekyl and Hyde Distortion Pedal Great condition, not much use. It has to channels in the pedal, one tube screamer clone on the left side and a distortion channel on the right side. I have the box and the receipt from guitar center showing its only about two months old. It sounds good but my TB hotbirtish suits my needs better. $100
IMG_0076.jpg
IMG_0079.jpg

Boss Ps3 Pitch Shifter Delay Great pedal for making cool noises. Can do delay, chorus/ detune, and harmonizing any pitch chromatically between two octaves up and down, and a whole additional octave up (two above the original if thats worded oddly). Sold Pending Payment
IMG_0080.jpg
IMG_0082.jpg

• Members
Also, I'm thinking about offering to build some simple, one loop, true-bypass boxes. No paint, no labels, no frills. You'd have the choice of an LED or not. You pick the color (from a list of available colors). 9v powered only. Maybe eventually I could do multi loop boxes or tuner outs or whatever.. We'll see.

Would anybody be interested in one?

Here's the last one I did for a forumite..

TBlooper2.jpg

If anyone thinks they'd be interested please PM me.

As someone who's looked into these in the past, posting pics of the gut shots should be helpful to potential buyers.

c

• Members

Ok I have all this stuff that isn't getting used and Id like to turn it into money or new pedals in the modulation camp. Menatone 6 knob pedals also welcome.

Maxon AD999 w/box and power supply - $285 shipped

EBVPjr like new condition with box - $60 shipped

Barber LTD Black mint - SOLD

TC Jauernig Luxury Boost - $75 shipped

Tone Factor Red K #7 mint - $105 shipped

Digitech Synth Wah - few tiny marks/velcro - $70 shipped

PM me with trade offers or if interested. Prefer paypal - fees apply.

100_1675.jpg

• Members

I have 2 Rocktron Guitar Silencers in Very Good Condition for 150.00 Each. PM Me for pics. I also have a DMC GCX switching system in Excellent condition for 325.00 & the Ground Control Pro with Road case for 350.00. I am willing to work out a deal if you purchase both.

• Members

I might need to be selling a lot of things soon including one of my guitars, one of my cabs, and all of my pedals, so... listing the pedals here. $150 each. send me a message if you're interested.

Keeley Katana $150 shipped.

mint condition with original packaging. best boost I've ever tried. very hard to find used.

Catalinbread Semaphore $150 shipped.

also mint condition with original packaging. awesome tremolo, as I'm sure you all know.

Line 6 DL-4 $150 shipped.

don't have the original packaging, but it's in very good condition. no issues whatsoever.

PM'd on the semaphore

• Members

This is a "just about finished" shot. Some of the wiring is older (when I first starting building/soldering) so it's not the cleanest here.

TBlooper3.jpg

Might want to put some shrink wrap (or at least electrical tape) around that LED...otherwise it looks in danger of grounding out against something.

• Members
2l8zrpy.jpg

Electro~Harmonix Double Muff *TRADED*
-Some scratches on faceplate near knobs
-Provides light, fuzzy OD and creamy, medium-gain fuzz
-Can be boosted by buffered bypass pedals

Zoom PD-01 Power Drive $65
-Near mint
-Can be used as a clean boost, breakup OD, or medium gain OD

DOD FX75 Stereo Flanger $28
-Noticeable Wear/battery cover intact
-Price includes two multi-voltage DC adapters and a pair of Hosa molded cables
-Internal trimmers allow for a variety of chorus, flange, distortion, and delay effects

Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/Flanger *TRADED*
-Noticeable wear, but fully fucntional
-Solid, metal chassis
-Capable of vibrato, chorus, limited pitch shifting, ring modulation, and flange with various settings

4ms Custom Uglyface $150
-Minor wear
-DC power only (by design)
-Photosensitive eye with toggle switch
-Extra large frequency knob that can be turned with feet
-Provides a variety of low-fi analog synth tones

Behringer Bundle#2: EQ700 Graphic Equalizer and DR100 Digital Reverb $40
-Mint
-Include box and manual
-Will only be sold/traded together

M-Audio Midisport 1x1 $30
-Mint
-Includes 2 Hosa MIDI cables
-Perfect for use with digital amp modeler editing software

CDs for Sale/Trade (All Cut-outs in EX or better condition):
Cranes-Population Four
Fever-Red Bedroom
Hatebreed-Perseverance
Mot

• Members

I have a Whammy IV that I'll trade for your delay
100_2779.jpg
I'm looking for another DL4 but will concider some analog units or a DD-20 too. Also, I've always wanted a Memoryman...maybe you've alays wanted some Whammy in your life. I have a DD3 so I've got that covered
The Whammy is the one I've had for a while that you have to use your finger tip to change settings, not really a huge issue.

Archived