Weekly spam thread 3-26-07

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Early Rehoused Monsterpiece NPN prototype - Boss style 9v power supply input, but it sounds better with a cheap battery. Excellent condition.

monsterpiece_fuzz.jpg

$60 shipped

My ebay username is ssbabydaddy. I have plenty of references here and at TGP. Help me buy a Fuzz Factory!

• Members

Fender Vibrolux Custom in the sig

also up for sale - Catalinbread Teaser Stallion - $140 shipped in the US. Excellent condition in the box, pretty much like new... it was on my board with minimal use for about a month.

• Members

• Members

Boss CE-20 Chorus Ensemble, excellent condition, $110 shipped to CONUS or will trade if you've got anything interesting :)

Danelectro Psycho Flange, great condition, everything works but the enclosure is scratched/chipped. $30 shipped CONUS and/or trade bait!!!

Will trade in particular for:

Anything Q-Tron, except for the Micro

Tonefactor Nebula Phaser

Boss DD-5

A broken wah/volume pedal (guts/no guts, it's cool)

If you're interested in trades, just PM me and let me know what you've got!

• Members

Selling BYOC ScriptPhase90 on Ebay along with a CS3. PM me if interested will provide a link. Buy it Nows are 50 and 65 respectfully. If a forum member buys I will do free shipping.

Looking for 2 Dano Eqs, Dano Salad, CS2, Ernie Ball Volume, ps3/5 or whammy etc

• Members

up on eBay is a Monsterpiece NPN, a Monsterpiece PNP, and a Monsterpiece Classic Fuzz

eBay link is in my sig.

Also pictured (very last pics) is one of my latest creations... a Jordan Bosstone clone. PM me if you may be interest in one for yourself (the one pictured I am keeping for myself - YOU CAN'T HAVE IT :D)... same price as a Monsterpiece, $95.00, if you want me to make one for you, too :cool:

Monsterpiece NPN Fuzz

Monsterpiece183001.jpg

Monsterpiece PNP Fuzz

Monsterpiece184001.jpg

Monsterpiece Classic Fuzz

Monsterpiece185001.jpg

Jordan Bosstone Clone

bosstone002.jpg

bosstone001.jpg

To hear how a Bosstone sounds, go here:

http://www.tonefrenzy.com/sound_files/jordan-bosstone.mp3

• Members

Early ('06) Synth Mangler, which means it still has the photo eye built in. Devi decided to stop making them with the photo eye after the first ~20 units. Now they can hold a 9V battery, which the early ones can not. Standard 9V adapter, neg. tip. I've used it with a 1SPOT and had no issues (may be willing to work 1SPOT into the deal).

In minty fresh shape. Looking for good trades. Boo-teek delays, clean boosts, reverb, E13 TBD. . .

mangler.jpg

Archived