AdrenaLinn Users........

GuyaGuy

• Members

so when people talk about the effects being sequence-based and programable....does this mean that they are similar to the zvex sequence effects. do they have stages like the ooh-wah, ring-tone, etc. and like the empress tremolo?

and if so, which effects can be used like that?

and furthermore, can you set those sequenced effects to a preset BPM?

thanks!

:wave:

• Members

I don't really use mine for much more than an input device these days, but from what I remember...

Similar to the Ooh Wah yes. But I don't think you can control the individual steps like you can with an Ooh Wah. But it'll get you the drippy/blippy sample and hold effects.

Which effects? Well definitely the filters. There is a sequence Timebase setting but to be honest, I'm not sure exactly what it does.

All effects can be seqeunced to the BPM.

Hope that helps a little.

• Members

I don't really use mine for much more than an input device these days, but from what I remember...

Similar to the Ooh Wah yes. But I don't think you can control the individual steps like you can with an Ooh Wah. But it'll get you the drippy/blippy sample and hold effects.

Which effects? Well definitely the filters. There is a sequence Timebase setting but to be honest, I'm not sure exactly what it does.

All effects can be seqeunced to the BPM.

Hope that helps a little.

hmm.

so it sounds like it does.

strange thing it, out of all the user reviews i'm finding, no-one really goes into that. seems like one of the things that sets it apart from other multi-fx boxes...

Archived