PayPal question...

• Members

Pardon me today. Ive only started 66 new threads. LOL

I signed up for paypal today. Just waiting to get verified.

ONCE IM VERIFIED - Is the money in my bank account automatically available to use on paypal? Or do I have to transfer funds INTO the pp acct? If I have to manually do it, how long does this take?

• Members

Once you are verified, your funds are good to go, people will get confirmed payment, but the odd thing is that it usually take 3-4 days before it shows up in my bank statement.

And if you need to transfer from PP to your bank account it takes about 6-8 days.

I just got refunded from ToneFactor on a pedal I ordered that was out of stock, and it's gonna take 12 days to get it bank into my account, but as of yet it hasn't been pulled from my account.

I don't know exactly how this works but it's the way it does, at least from my experience. I have done 200+ transactions with paypal, as well.

• Members

So they have to have all my checking account info? Can I use a credit card instead-something about giving them access to my checking makes me nervous.

I don't have a CC, so all my funds come straight from my bank, it's no worries, it no worse than setting up a direct debit. I've never had any problems. or looking at it another way, it's just like writing a cheque (which has all your details on anyway)

Archived