choosing a pedalboard

peatea

• Members

Hello,

I need help choosing a pedalboard. I have quite a few effects, so I'm going to need a somewhat large board. I was looking at the Pedaltrain boards and I wanted to know what everyone thought about those. I want something strong, reliable and I also want a nice flight case for the board too. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

• Members

Here's what I'm going to put on the board by the way...

TU-2, Whammy, DS-2, TS808, EHX Hog and the expression pedal, crybaby wah, phase 90, CE-5, GE-7, DL4, DD-6, Power Pedal, JR. Volume pedal and a power strip.

So that should give you an idea of what size I'm looking for.

Thanks again

• Members

Here's what I'm going to put on the board by the way...

TU-2, Whammy, DS-2, TS808, EHX Hog and the expression pedal, crybaby wah, phase 90, CE-5, GE-7, DL4, DD-6, Power Pedal, JR. Volume pedal and a power strip.

So that should give you an idea of what size I'm looking for.

Thanks again

I have a board for sale but it doesn't have a road case. Its 42x15 with a 27in (i think) second tier

SA400141.jpg

SA400140.jpg

SA400139.jpg

SA400138.jpg

SSPX0104.jpg

board.jpg

not trying to spam...just...saying.

• Members
BT - Are those like....makeshift stages in the 2nd to last pic?

they are whatever platforms the church had. When I went back the next week, they had been carpeted. It felt really good, I played barefoot. :thu:

• Members

What do you want for the board?

I used to have it in a thread...I dont know if it's still around, and I cant search for it. I think it was like 70 plus shipping or something. I'm not sure how much shipping would be for it. Maybe it was 65 and shipping. I'm going to look around.

• Members

That is a really cool board! If it's still available, I'd like to buy that. or if anyone else can reccomend another good pedalboard on the internet that would be great. I looked on musiciansfriend and the only thing that looked good was the pedaltrain.

• Members

I have two pumaboards, this one i'm trying to get rid of, and hoping to drop the money on a pedaltrain. This board I have is nice, if one doesn't mind a case. I actually think it is a ton more comfortable than my pumas. It's just longer, and the pedals seem to look neater, and its easy to get to everything. The second tier isn't difficult, its handy. However, for my BIG board...

DSC01153.jpg

i HAD to have the puma...only im working on my nice, true bypass board (goatkeeper, paradoz tzf, octron, mayo, eternity, box of rock, silver kiss, digilog, timefactor, wah probe) and there isn't enough to fill either of my other boards...so i might buy a pedaltrain for that use. PM me though if you are interested.

Archived