Do you have a favorite rap album?

EvilSoup

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
anything by Doseone!

Hells yes! Good to see another Undie/Backpacker/Whatever. Saw Doseone & Boom-Bip touring 'Circle' - TOTALLY INSANE!!!

'Favorite Rap album' would be too hard to pick, like 'Favorite Rock album.' There are so many genres within Rap, each defined by stand-out albums & artists.

Too those who say Rap is Crap, I'm sorry. :blah: Open your ears & eyes, there's more to life than top 40 - the Rap that's fed to you via. mainstream media isn't all there is!!! :freak: If you're judging a whole style of music by the worst artists, just b/c that's all you've seen, . . .well, nevermind, I sound like a jerk.

• Members
Hells yes! Good to see another Undie/Backpacker/Whatever. Saw Doseone & Boom-Bip touring 'Circle' - TOTALLY INSANE!!!

'Favorite Rap album' would be too hard to pick, like 'Favorite Rock album.' There are so many genres within Rap, each defined by stand-out albums & artists.

Too those who say Rap is Crap, I'm sorry.
:blah:
Open your ears & eyes, there's more to life than top 40 - the Rap that's fed to you via. mainstream media isn't all there is!!!
:freak:
If you're judging a whole style of music by the worst artists, just b/c that's all you've seen, . . .well, nevermind, I sound like a jerk.

Man it is good to see other people liking anticon bands!

i would love to see doseone live, but doubt he will ever come my way :'(

• Members

x
rap is for people who like staring at black men. on stage they dont do anything. back in the day you would try to get close to see how the players were playing the gear. the guitarist / drummer were often more popular than the lead singer. for good reason, they knew something, and were transfering information to their fans.

my apologies for dumping in your fine thread.

easy E, or early geto boyz

Archived