The GREAT ICE HOUSE is house cleaning.

Wood Chuck

• Members
What was it like B4? Since joining in July, it feels like I've walked into a house full of drama and old hangups
:rolleyes:
What happened to talking about FX? I'm an FX geek. I want some substance, dammit!
:rawk:

It was like a large extended family. There were spat's that were resolved with open apologies. A lot of builders were here and spoke openly in offering advice even if it was not about one of their products. It will be that way again, it was fun, so much so that sometimes the conversations would go on forever! A lot of dear friends were made here. I think the fx talk has lessened because a lot of builders became targets and left. Some are still here and are still helping with their knowledge.

• Members
It was like a large extended family. There were spat's that were resolved with open apologies. A lot of builders were here and spoke openly in offering advice even if it was not about one of their products. It will be that way again, it was fun, so much so that sometimes the conversations would go on forever! A lot of dear friends were made here. I think the fx talk has lessened because a lot of builders became targets and left. Some are still here and are still helping with their knowledge.

:thu::thu::thu: If that's the way it was, then I would like it to be that way again also. Push the refresh button IceHouse :D

• Members
:thu:
If that's the way it was, then I would like it to be that way again also. Push the refresh button IceHouse
:D

It's that attitude that will bring it back!! You are awesome!!:thu: Thing is the bad blood that is apparent has had it's effect but will be resolved.

• Members

I remember those days.... :wave:

• Members
dont forget to clean the man sperm off the lampshade!!!

ps. you with think your mom would take of all the cleaning..... hows living at home???

Hey Punk. any time you wanna talk in person lemme know. You are gone soon anyway, You are not well received here anyhow.:wave:

Archived