I want a TREMOLO pedal

barneyc4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is it trem threads hardly ever have a genuine consenus on a mass produced pedal. It's always rare and boutique stuff.

Also why have tap tempo on a trem? Unless you and the drummer play beat synced you're almost definitely going to go out of sync after just a few bars.

• Members

+1 on Dano Tunamelt!

great lil tremolo and really cheap!

its worth rehousing with the money you will save from buying other pedals!

How hard is this to do? I bought one recently and would like to give this a try...I always afraid I'm going to break it. Sweet pedal for $23 used!

+1 for the Guyatone Flip Top. The Dunlop Stereo Pan is very cool as well, but not very easy to find.

• Members

+1 on Dano Tunamelt!

great lil tremolo and really cheap!

its worth rehousing with the money you will save from buying other pedals!

+99999999

Just waiting for the drilled enclosures to be restocked at pedalpartsplus.

• Members
I want a Pulsar too. I think having multiple trems is not a bad thing.
:thu:

You're gonna love the Pulsar, Tenoken. The Tuna Melt is cool, but the Pulsar allows you to shape the waveform in many unique ways that can't be done with just rate and depth knobs. You can get some off-beat tremelos that are really out there. I don't know how usable those over-the-top settings are, but that's part of the charm of EHX FX.

• Members

hmmm my singer has the pulsar but it goes nuts if it's anywhere but last in his chain,even then it has the occasional spaz attack

I've tried mine in a few different places in my chain, and it worked fine. Nonetheless, spaz attacks can be cool sometimes. I'm all about happy accidents.

Archived