keeley bd2 vs fulltone ocd

bojo

• Members

how do they compare sonically? are they pretty much in the same field and if not what are the main differences. i have an ocd but i don't know anybody with a keeley bd2 so i can't compare them by myseld:cry:

• Members

I asked what was similar to the Keeley BD2 a while back, looking for a small box, true bypass pedal that does similar things...and the only response I got was the OCD. It does sound similar in sound samples. At least in as much as the level of gain achievable.

I'm close to springing for one just to see. If I buy new I stand to lose $100AU if I don't like it though.

If you have neither and have nothing against Fulltone's personal style, I'd go for the OCD first up for the small box/TB reasons and then if you don't like it, flip it.

• Members

I asked what was similar to the Keeley BD2 a while back, looking for a small box, true bypass pedal that does similar things...and the only response I got was the OCD. It does sound similar in sound samples. At least in as much as the level of gain achievable.

I'm close to springing for one just to see. If I buy new I stand to lose $100AU if I don't like it though.

If you have neither and have nothing against Fulltone's personal style, I'd go for the OCD first up for the small box/TB reasons and then if you don't like it, flip it.

okok i guess i'll keep my ocd and don't bother about the bd2 if it's in the same field.

• Members

What is the issue with Fulltone's personal style? I don't know anything about either of the companies, but I am curious.

Max

i think some people don't like mike fuller's attitude or personnality

me i don't care

Archived