any pedal out there that doesn't.....

Li10

• Members

sound the same whatever guitar you're using? :mad:

I'm looking for Radiohead-ish sound. I like Jonny Greenwood. :cool::rolleyes:

Quite versatile.... but not a RAT. I've heard the new ones are crap, really unreliable :cry: . Preferably an overdrive pedal.

erm, go?! :confused:

• Members

OK, yeah, I'd have to agree. Using a DS-1 will pretty much make any guitar sound like, well a DS-1. It totally sucks the "personality" out of your guitar. I think every guitar player alive has used one at one point and then come to the revelation that it sucks ass. (Bear in mind that this is coming from a guy who still owns one, but won't part with it because he might need it at some point.)

• Members
OK, yeah, I'd have to agree. Using a DS-1 will pretty much make any guitar sound like, well a DS-1. It totally sucks the "personality" out of your guitar. I think every guitar player alive has used one at one point and then come to the revelation that it sucks ass. (Bear in mind that this is coming from a guy who still owns one, but won't part with it because he might need it at some point.)

I love my DS 1 though! :(

• Members
i disagree the new rats asren't crap - just different...

I mean the build quality. I've been reading some reviews and they all complain that after about a month of use it just stops working. Which is what I meant by crap. Have I been reading the wrong reviews.... :confused:

Archived