So the new memory man is 'Great' but what about the old DMM??

fuzzrocks90

• Members

With all this new stereo memory man with Hazari :blah: talk lets remind ourselves of the greatness of the DMM.

A pedal that has proven it self and will kick the new one up the arse every day until the great chip pot in the sky runs dry.

Analog!!

end of transmission

• Members

I was gonna get the new one (mit hazarai) but i just decided yesterday to buy the DMM and POG,the old ones not teh newbz.

Reasons cause EHX will eventually stop making all the old type aluminum enclosures and itl all be in xo nano etc so i wana get the effects while i still can.

I like the new enclosures but ya cant beat all that aluminium of the electric mistress,dmm,pog,freq anal (frequent anal) etc.

i cant see it happening soon but thats just my excuse to blow $650 on two new effects.

plus another $200 for a polychorus:freak:

There goes any chance for a new guitar this year.:rolleyes:

:wave:

• Members

I'll get an original DMM one of these days. Even though I know it'll be as much a pain in the ass as it will be a soft caress of the ass. I'm sticking with DD20 for my digital goodness. Ultimately I like the dual delay possibilities of the GT-8. When you've got dotted eights delay to the left and quarter note delay to the right, tap tempod to your foot, you know you're in the zone.

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I love my DMM. But a big reason that I'm keeping it is it was the first pedal I ever bought, about 2 years ago. In midst of every other pedal I put before it, one thing is without without fail always last in my chain: my beat to {censored} Deluxe Memory Man. That's for a damn good reason, it sounds f*cking amazing. But also it is for pure sentiments sake...

Archived