OT : Electric Hendrix LLC

bieke

• Members

237603002.jpg

Innovative collectible writing instrument that allows you to celebrate and commemorate Jimi Hendrix in a whole new way. Our new Star Spangled POD Pen features a removable alloy POD containing designs inspired by Hendrix triumphant performance of the American national anthem The Star Spangled Banner at the Woodstock Music & Art Fair in August 1969. Each POD is certified with a serial-numbered CDM Company hologram ensuring its authenticity and truly limited and collectible nature. Each 5-3/4

• Members

February 25, 1968

description:

The Godfather of Whopper Choppers ! Because this was one of my first shots at plaster casting, the end result came out kind of gnarly. I prematurely cracked the mold open, only to find a still-moist, broken cast inside. So yes, Jimi did in fact, break the mold! But thanks to Elmer's Glue, I managed to reconnect the head to the shaft to the testicles. Very statuesque and antique-looking; like Grecian art. The Canadian underground paper Georgia Straight called it the "Penis de Milo." There's no denying that Jimi towers over most of my collection. His long, thick shaft combined with his disproportionately small head brings a shudder to the spinal cord!

memories:

Jimi's pubes got stuck in the mold because I didn't lube them enough. I spent the next 15 minutes pulling out each individual hair one by one, while he had intercourse with just the right sized repository

• Members

she's selling these at 1500$

I really hope the family is getting their cut on these :rolleyes:

Great thread (as usual). While this kind of stuff generally disgusts me, it illustrates how art and commerce share a mutual love for exploiting each other. You'd think the Hendrix family would have better taste.

Archived