Vintage MXR Phase 90 Script/

Maxon AD-999/

Diamond Memory Lane

Vintage MXR Noise Gate/Line Driver

I plan on getting:

Keeley Compressor

Boss Tuner (The white pedal)

Moog MF-105

Maybe one or two others... (not sure yet, though)

A Wah Pedal (How's the Clyde?)

What's a good clean reverb?

I'll be playing through an amp with an effects loop.

So, please help me with what board I can get that will fit all of this (I want something with a hardcase for portability; what should I use for power (Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2?); also, what cables would work?

I want this to be as noiseless as possible.

Thanks for any help.

• Members

Pedal Power 2 is just about the only one that can guarantee no hum from ground loops, since it uses isolated output transformers. Cables, use mid-grade or higher - just not the cheapest $0.25/ft cable, most mid-grade stuff is fine. Connectors, George L's if you want compact, otherwise planet waves or neutrik etc.

Edit: also possibly think about some kind of pedal snake to keep things neat when you go back and forth to the amp for fx loop, footswitch, etc

• Members

Pedal Power 2 is just about the only one that can guarantee no hum from ground loops, since it uses isolated output transformers. Cables, use mid-grade or higher - just not the cheapest $0.25/ft cable, most mid-grade stuff is fine. Connectors, George L's if you want compact, otherwise planet waves or neutrik etc.

Edit: also possibly think about some kind of pedal snake to keep things neat when you go back and forth to the amp for fx loop, footswitch, etc

I'm willing to spend a few hundred to get this nice.

Does anyone have any experience with running delays in front of a Matchless or a Badcat?

Archived