Today was a GOOD day! I finally got one!!!

HMCMedic

• Members

So I did a bit of shopping today I finally got the Box Of Rock (killer sounding pedal:thu:) I picked up this sweet old edition Fulldrive as well, it sounded sooooooo good with the BOR.

But what I have wanted all my life or at least a long ass time was a Boss Chorus Ensemble! It is just simply the coolest pedal I have ever had:love::love::love::love::love:

I'll post in the pedal board thread too but for now here's some pedal poorn:wave:

100_4951.jpg

100_4940.jpg

• Members

Well, at least somebody is living out my dream.

HAHA! That's probably the best response I've read on this board.

Seriously dude, nice scores. I really want a Box of Rock...where did you find the CE-1. If you have an electric piano run it through your CE-1, it's amazing.

• Members
HAHA! That's probably the best response I've read on this board.

Seriously dude, nice scores. I really want a Box of Rock...where did you find the CE-1. If you have an electric piano run it through your CE-1, it's amazing.

The best vintage store in Washington State! Guitar Maniacs in downtown Tacoma Rick the owner has lots of groovy old stuff!:wave:

• Members
So I did a bit of shopping today I finally got the Box Of Rock (killer sounding pedal:thu:) I picked up this sweet old edition Fulldrive as well, it sounded sooooooo good with the BOR.

I'll post in the pedal board thread too but for now here's some pedal poorn:wave:

first chance you get crank your amp with the BOR. it sounds even better. more gainier for some reason. i had mine for a month before i played with a drummer (the only time i really crank my amp) and was blown away. i kept telling the drummer to stop playing so i could listen to my rig better.:)

• Members

I'm taking mine to our band room today, it will be running into my Vox AC30CC Halfstack going full bore:thu:

first chance you get crank your amp with the BOR. it sounds even better. more gainier for some reason. i had mine for a month before i played with a drummer (the only time i really crank my amp) and was blown away. i kept telling the drummer to stop playing so i could listen to my rig better.
:)

• Members

But what I have wanted all my life or at least a long ass time was a Boss Chorus Ensemble! It is just simply the coolest pedal I have ever had:love:
:love:

100_4951.jpg
100_4940.jpg

Nice board! Whats that blue pedal with the 5 knobs on the corner? and what patch cables are those? they look like they save a lot of space.

Archived