Delay Pedal Ideas (no search !!!!)

Quarterwave

• Members

Hey all,

I'm looking for a delay pedal - I need it to have a few different standard delay-type sounds, rugged for the road and no problems hooking into a power supply that I also power other pedals with.

The main component is that I can easily footswitch between pre-stored patches.... I don't want to have to lean over every time I want a different sound.

Lastly, I'd prefer if it didn't thin out my sound when it's bypassed.

Any ideas ?

• Members

If you need to use a regular 9v power supply,(like a daisy chain or something) I cant think of anything to suggest. I'm pretty sure both the DL-4 and DD-20 use different types of power supplies.

If you use a PP2 I think you can power the DL-4, dunno about the DD-20.

The search is working BTW.

• Members

DL4 wont fit on a diasy chain. has its own line6 powersupply. dd-20 uses standard boss adapter. i have the DL4 and i think its awsome. it can be preset (to my knowledge) so you have to bend over and switch the modes when you want a different delay. i mostly use the analog delay, tube delay, tape delay and the loooper jsut for effin around. the tap-tempo is sweet. great investment. obviously u can go more high end w/ a TC Electronics or Diamond Memory Lane. those are analog and both have tap tempos. its just a 200$ difference.

Archived