S who here can't wait for the Memory Man Hazrai?

chu2

• Members

I think I may be the only person who couldnt care less about it.

Sweet, another digital delay, that doesnt do anything groundbreaking, and isnt at an impressive price point. Awesome.

I am however excited about the DMM I have in the mail to me. :love:

• Members

I definitely want to check it out , Thats the only way Ill know if its a keeper , every pedal comes with its own hype , I happen to really like the newer EHX stuff, So yeah im kinda excited , but till I hear it and dick with it , Ill keep my excitement down to a slight drool :thu:

• Members

for real, the DMM is way more fun with it's mushy, undefined repeats and extra noisy operation! Good old analog!

I think I may be the only person who couldnt care less about it.

Sweet, another digital delay, that doesnt do anything groundbreaking, and isnt at an impressive price point. Awesome.

I am however excited about the DMM I have in the mail to me.
:love:

• Members

Roughly translated from Swahili. "hazarai" = "no modulation."
:cry:

I don't get it, this pedal lacks every single feature that distinguishes a Memory Man from other pedals. Is it analog? No. Does it offer chorus? No. Does it offer modulation? No. Does it have the distinctive Memory Man box? No.

The DD-20 bears more resemblance to a Memory Man than this does. It also seems to have the same and more features.

• Members
it does modulation. There is a 300 ms + modulation setting. . . where have you guys been?

I personally can't wait. I was never interested in the DD-20 or DL4. This seems like a cool alternative in a smaller enclosure.

where have we been? watching rubbish demos, obviously! :lol:

Archived