WOT: help me decide on my haircut...

Keith SIO

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

find a good stylist and let them do what they think is best four your style and hair type, within a few guidelines of what you absolutely don't want... spending a few more bucks ends up with you looking good rather than a supercuts douche... plus, what's $60 once or twice a year?

Well, I've been using the same lady since I was a kid, so I am good to go in that department.

• Members
On the long hair side...I feel like the more I cut off the more rock and roll just leaves my body!! like it disappears!

I know! Last time I got my hair cut really short after having it long I felt so weird. My guitar playing sounded off for two weeks. :confused:

• Members
I know! Last time I got my hair cut really short after having it long I felt so weird. My guitar playing sounded off for two weeks.
:confused:

Well, I have a Box of Rock coming tomorrow, so maybe that will make up for lack of rock and roll I will be. Out of anything on me, hair is the one thing that makes me feel like myself. I hope it just doesn't get cut too short, that's when I leave unhappy. I used to go to catholic school and they made me cut it short....never felt like myself goin to school!

• Members

Well, I've been using the same lady since I was a kid, so I am good to go in that department.

And you've probably had the same haircut since you were a kid... I guess that's fine for some people, but I had long hair from grade school until the end of highschool... On my 19th birthday I got it totally chopped and never looked back, and it changes up at least twice a year (it's painful to look at old pics or 90% of guys with long hair, really, what was I/they thinking)... Find a salon (not a family barbatorium) with a good rep, ask who they would recommend, of those couple people, choose the hottest chick, chat with her a bit and then let her do what she wants...

They'll always make you look good, they (should) have more style than the 40 year old woman that cuts your mom's hair, they'll give you a beer while you wait, and the scalp massages are boner indusing... live a little and totally change it up, it's only hair...

• Members

Well, I have a Box of Rock coming tomorrow, so maybe that will make up for lack of rock and roll I will be. Out of anything on me, hair is the one thing that makes me feel like myself. I hope it just doesn't get cut too short, that's when I leave unhappy. I used to go to catholic school and they made me cut it short....never felt like myself goin to school!

Yeah my hair makes me feel like myself too.

I guess catholic school isn't what it used to be because I got to a catholic school and they haven't said anything about my hair. Then again, it isn't that long. It does cover my ears though.

• Members

And you've probably had the same haircut since you were a kid... I guess that's fine for some people, but I had long hair from grade school until the end of highschool... On my 19th birthday I got it totally chopped and never looked back, and it changes up at least twice a year (it's painful to look at old pics or 90% of guys with long hair, really, what was I/they thinking)... Find a salon (not a family barbatorium) with a good rep, ask who they would recommend, of those couple people, choose the hottest chick, chat with her a bit and then let her do what she wants...

They'll always make you look good, they (should) have more style than the 40 year old woman that cuts your mom's hair, they'll give you a beer while you wait, and the scalp massages are boner indusing... live a little and totally change it up, it's only hair...

Tell that to Uncle Jessie on Full House!!!!

• Members

Yeah my hair makes me feel like myself too.

I guess catholic school isn't what it used to be because I got to a catholic school and they haven't said anything about my hair. Then again, it isn't
that
long. It does cover my ears though.

Had to be above the eybrows by a few fingers, above the collar, over the ears was fine I think. Either way...I hated it.

Archived