Boss CE-2 help

blackpig

• Members

My Boss CE-2 is not well. It runs fine from a battery but if I plug it into a power supply it does not behave at all. The red led refuses to light and the pedal makes a terrible noise at me. There is still some modulation but the sound is weak and distorted. The power supply is a Boss one.

If there is no quick fix I'll throw it away and get something else; in which case can anybody recommend a decent chorus pedal in the

• Members
What kind of power supply? It will not work by itself with the PSA power supply unless you daisy chain it with at least one PSA pedal.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I just tried that and it works fine.

:thu:

Now you have denied me the pleasure of going out and buying a new one. I think I'll get another anyway.

• Members

Now you have denied me the pleasure of going out and buying a new one. I think I'll get another anyway.

lol, well I'd have to Recommend an Electro Harmonix small clone, It's lovely and the only chorus I know i'm gonna keep forever.

• Members

Ce-2's are pretty close to the best chorus sound out there...why would you want to get another?

Archived