Jump to content

Tube Driver valve change. Advice needed.


Recommended Posts

  • Members

Greetings all,


I recently bought an old tube driver pedal (not Chandler, Merlin Masacra if anyone's ever heard of it?:confused:) I want to change the valve in it so that it doesn't clip so dramatically, ie more overdrive range rather than instant fuzz-buzz. I play blues rock, but take the drive anything above 1 on this thing and you're in metal territory. Any suggestions of what I need to change the valve to? I'm not sure what the original is, but the power input is 12v, 500ma.


All input much appreciated, many thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...