o/t kill teh white blues dead!

Fingermush

• Members

White blues, black blues...who cares? It's a five note scale and three chords at heart, isn't it? You can make it interesting if you're white and you can play cliche'd crap if you're black. I say, let the white boys play the blues if they want. After all, I'm one of them!

PS: Ry Cooder is a monster player.

• Members

white black whatever,just please dont pretend like your pentatonic rut that you dont have the talent to get out of is due to some deep appreciation of blues culture and love of blues music,and i wont have to "yeah.uh huh" everything you say

i wish crossroads had ended with a variation of the 24th caprice,not the 5th:(

• Members

I play what I feel and don't make any apologies or excuses for it. That is the heart of the blues and rock 'n' roll.

No {censored}. Most of the quasi-"classical" snobs in rock and roll are just folks who are too hamfisted to legitimately play classical music, yet want to seem superior to rock musicians. Can't really have it both ways...

Listening to rock guitarists play classical music is like getting a filet mignon at Burger King.

• Members

let's not get our panties in a bunch over the title. It's just a snotty tounge in cheek basement rawk anthem, nothing to get all fussy 'bout.

I don't think anything in that clip is white or blues for that matter.

& yes even I have my bloozey moments.

Archived