ANALOG PLAYGOUND! (pics)

Sceiron

• Members

I've changed my little home studio around a bit. I took a number of pics that I would like to share. :)

The mixing board was moved. This is among the "hardest" pieces to relocate in a studio. (IMO) The Hoax is next to the board.

I also removed an entire shelf. :wave:

These pics show a 100% analog signal chain wired with "full" CV and audio. (I actually need more CV cables) :freak:

None of the digital gear is even on. :cool: (even though those Kurzweil processors are amazing)

Enjoy and have a good weekend. :)

• Members
The FreqBoxes really are amazing pieces. They are being used as oscillators and effects processors in this exact set-up.

:love:

im not trying to be a dick.... i think your setup is really different and cool. BUT what the {censored} do you do with that? how can you use it live? lug it to a studio etc. can i ask the rough cost for all those fancy toys?

• Members
I'm not trying to be a dick either, but I have stated a couple of times already in this thread, IT IS A HOME STUDIO.

Do you understand that concept?

Not that hard to figure out.

:)

Modulation is the key to CV.

:cool:

a HOME STUDIO? whats that. :freak: = the end of me talking about this. if you need me ill be at HOME trying to figure out the whole HOME STUDIO thing. in my HOME STUDIO. :freak::freak:

• Members

:love:

Do you ever rent your studio out?

Nice room. :thu:

im not trying to be a dick.... i think your setup is really different and cool. BUT what the {censored} do you do with that? how can you use it live? lug it to a studio etc. can i ask the rough cost for all those fancy toys?

John Frusciante has six of those Moogs on his board. He handles him just fine.

And then-48-year-old Gilmour lugs this thing around:

D.Gilmour_Pink%20Floyd%20'94.jpg

:wave:

• Members
I'm guessing you must've figured out his "home studio" concept somewhere between this and your last post, huh?
:thu:

Looks cool man. I'd wind up twisting knobs and making wierd noises until I had no concept of songs anymore, if I were in there, no doubt.

:blah::bor:

• Members
Seems that way huh?

In reality, I tried one and had to buy another.

What I really "need" is one more CP-251. (and another mooger phase)
:)

They are awasome pedals to say the least.

:D

I can make some
crazy
sounds with the filters and ring mods.

:evil:

man nightchildren, I see your setup has just gotten better and better since I saw you last.

Still have my uglyface kicking around in there?

still have your metasonix stuff?

Archived