Pedal Power

G33Z3R

• Members

Everyone around here seems to like the voodoo labs Pedal Power 2+. Powers boss pedals, later DOD pedals, and has 2 slots that power line 6 pedals. Plus it has two outputs where you can adjust the power to simulate the effect of a dying battery, which I believe is meant for silicone and germanium based peals like fuzz's (which tend to sound harsh through a typical wall wart). Overall a great way to power up to 8 pedals, and will likely work with whatever you have, as long as it is tip negative! Other than that there's always the power brick and the visual sound onespot, neither of which I have any experience with. The one spot might be a more cost efficient alternative, but I have heard complaints of excessive hum caused by them.

• Members

depends on your needs.. i've changed from using the dunlop dc brick to the pp2+... the visual sound 1-spot gets raves here.

other options include the BBE Supa Charger (which seems very similar to the pp2+, but better! very new though, and so far i don't know if anyone here has used on), JuiceBox, Burkey Flatliner, Cioks power supplies.. google these...

what pedals do you plan to power?

• Members
Everyone around here seems to like the voodoo labs Pedal Power 2+...and will likely work with whatever you have, as long as it is tip negative!

Because the outputs are completely isolated, you can run tip positive or tip negative pedals just fine. You only need to have the correct polarity cable.

Regards,

Josh Fiden
Founder / CEO
www.voodoolab.com

Archived