question about output volume on an akai headrush

aeroslepperin

• Members

I think this kinda thing varies from unit to unit or something. On mine the only time I feel like there's a volume drop is when I loop something that is played fairly quiet/softly and then start playing something with a hard attack over it, or kicking in overdrive or whatever. I just try to remember to pick fairly hard when looping something so that it cuts through over whatever I'm going to play over it.

Some people have complained about really obvious and drastic volume drops in the past though, so who knows.

• Members

I think this kinda thing varies from unit to unit or something. On mine the only time I feel like there's a volume drop is when I loop something that is played fairly quiet/softly and then start playing something with a hard attack over it, or kicking in overdrive or whatever. I just try to remember to pick fairly hard when looping something so that it cuts through over whatever I'm going to play over it.

Some people have complained about really obvious and drastic volume drops in the past though, so who knows.

well, the drop on the e1 i'm using is pretty obvious, to the point where my SINGER noticed. so maybe it IS a unit to unit issue. i mean, i can't imagine that if all units were like the one i'm using, that anyone could say that they don't hear a volume drop.

but otherwise, it seems to be a pretty neat pedal. the tap tempo was being a little weird last night...but otherwise :thu:

• Members

mine doesn't vol drop when i use it.

try setting the volume level at about 2 o'clock, do a loop, then bend down and turn the volume all the way to max.

is the loop now louder than your incoming guitar? it should be.

for what it's worth, i leave my volume level knob at 3 o'clock, and it usually performs just fine.

Archived