new skreddy day

fadedjoy

• Members

Whoa! Cool design.

I got my Pink Flesh last week and so far it's been great. Haven't even run it through the main rig yet.

I find it more a lead pedal. Just about infinite sustain at all settings and quite high gain. You can still do a lot of muffy type things too. Just seems a tad more polite than most muffs and definitely the Mayo.

Certainly has that In the Flesh sound to it.

• Members
Not trying to Hi-Jack but,

I had a new Skreddy day too, but a Top Fuel instead, camera battery was dead so I had to use the webcam.

BTW your Pink Flesh looks amazing, bet it sounds as good as it looks too:)

photo1qd6.jpg

How does that thing compare with a Crunch Box?

• Members

Way smoother, and more gain, it really has it's own sound going on. To be quite honest with you, I wasn't all that impressed by the crunchbox, but at the same time I recieved a Tube Zone, and a Screw Driver within days of each other, so my judgement may have been skewed some.

I do think that out of the three Skreddy's I now own (mayo,SD,TF) the Top Fuel is my favorite....for now:thu:

But this is Fadedjoy's thread, if you have more questions on the Crunchbox/Top Fuel PM me.

• Members

What guitars are you playing it through? I usually play with humbuckers and have been looking into the big flesh. I have been trying to get into Big muffs for years now but haven't found the right one. closest one I have tried that I liked the sound was the Mayo. But it was never clear enough for me.

Archived