check it, the new 3rd gen Apple Nano..

seifukusha

• Members

I think it's SeaGate that has a 16GB flash drive out now, so yeah.....higher capacity flash players should be out in abundance.

As for the Nano.....to hell with those, check out a Cowon D2, Meizu M6, or any of the Teclast players if you want a credit card sized 2-16GB player with a 2.4 inch screen and WAY BETTER sound quality and EQ options than the Nano. iPODs are a sham compared to some of the Korean-based players that are available.

• Members

I think it's SeaGate that has a 16GB flash drive out now, so yeah.....higher capacity flash players should be out in abundance.

As for the Nano.....to hell with those, check out a Cowon D2, Meizu M6, or any of the Teclast players if you want a credit card sized 2-16GB player with a 2.4 inch screen and WAY BETTER sound quality and EQ options than the Nano. iPODs are a sham compared to some of the Korean-based players that are available.

yep, im looking at the cowon q5 with built in wifi, 30 gig, korean/english dictionary, runs windows ce5, can do flash for games, 5 inch screen. ive played with the d2 with built in tv (headphone cord is the attenna), its a damn cool little piece...

im totally into pmps now...

• Members

I love my 1st gen 4gb Nano, i use it every day and it works flawlessly since day 1.
The interface is perfect, i like the damn iTunes too because it keeps my music library organized.
So, i don't think i will ever buy anything different from an iPod, i will pay more for a product that i like and works great for what i need...

But, if this is what the new nano will look like, i don't like it at all, it is bigger so what's the point? :confused:

• Members

yep, im looking at the cowon q5 with built in wifi, 30 gig, korean/english dictionary, runs windows ce5, can do flash for games, 5 inch screen. ive played with the d2 with built in tv (headphone cord is the attenna), its a damn cool little piece...

im totally into pmps now...

I loved my old Cowon M3. The battery is unfortunately starting to show its age after a good 4 years of constant use though, so it's pretty much finished unless I try to replace it. I'm probably just going to pick up a 4GB Meizu M6 to buy me some time until Cowon releases the X7 early next year. Supposedly it's going to be somewhat of a hard drive based D2 from the few bits of info that I've read on it. The Q5 does look pretty cool though, do me a favor and let me know how it is if you pick one up.

• Members

I loved my old Cowon M3. The battery is unfortunately starting to show its age after a good 4 years of constant use though, so it's pretty much finished unless I try to replace it. I'm probably just going to pick up a 4GB Meizu M6 to buy me some time until Cowon releases the X7 early next year. Supposedly it's going to be somewhat of a hard drive based D2 from the few bits of info that I've read on it. The Q5 does look pretty cool though, do me a favor and let me know how it is if you pick one up.

getting it today:) I played the d2, played them all! the d2 is way cool, but I already have a 2.5 inch ipod. the dmb enabled one is rad (the headphone cord is the antenna!), but I dont watch Korean tv so much, but the q5! and I can get a discount, so I think Ill go for it! Korea is making too much rad tech gear nowadays, and Cowon has the best support of all (constantly upgrading the software of their gear, etc)

• Members

Ill never own another iPod. Unless you carry it in a bulletproof suitcase, its bound to break. When I called Apple about an issue, the customer service rep told me that iPods are only meant to have about a 1-2 year lifespan. WTF!? Then he proceeded to tell me that if I wanted more phone assistance, I would have to give him a credit card number so that he could charge me.

Yeah. EFF THAT.

• Members

i agree ipods break easily, but last month my friend found an 8 gig ipod nano in the sand at the beach. it turned on but wouldn't play anything, he called up apple and they fixed it in a week for no charge at all (maybe shipping, he didn't go into detail) i'd say that's pretty decent customer support

Archived