i'm thinking of downsizing

bluehuricane

• Members

right now i have like 10ish pedals on my board, im thinking of getting a smaller board (probably make my own) and going down to four pedals. i think if i sell all of my pedals right now i can afford it.

nano stone

into

cs-9

into

stereo electric mistress

into

smm w hazarai

what do you think? that'll handle all my modulation sufficiently, methinks

• Members

It depends if all your pedals right now are {censored}ty (digitech, behringer etc) or if you just don't find use for them at the moment. I'm all for keeping pedals, even if they don't find a spot on your board, as long as you can afford it.

• Members

my board right now isn't anything special, i doubt many forumites would be interested, seeing as how they mostly have better stuff

i have a metal muff, nano stone (keeping that) fish n chips (keeping that) ds-1, boss chorus, marshall reverb, digidelay (i'd keep it if it didn't have the clock whine) tuna melt (keeping cause it's not worth anything) digitech df-7 (only used twice) and that's all i can remember right now. it suits some basic needs, but i want something that'll cover good ground but sound top of the line (aka the four pedals i mentioned) the dirt'll all come from my amp

• Members

the one thing i;ve learnt is good guitars and amps....don;t let them go if you can help it - they're much more personal - pedals can always be replaced

eyah, but some pedals can be personal too, sometimes. but gtrs are precious. the way we react with them makes us play a certain way and the amp helps with the sound..

Archived