NEW PEDALS ON THE WAY :)

sdresdre

• Members

the xp-1000 looks cool. i have the whammy and spacestation from the XP series and i'm not sure if i should mess with them (one's signed but beat up, and the others mint).. be sure to give us a review on them though! especially the reverb!

• Members

the xp-1000 looks cool. i have the whammy and spacestation from the XP series and i'm not sure if i should mess with them (one's signed but beat up, and the others mint).. be sure to give us a review on them though! especially the reverb!

i think the only ones that can be modded are the grey and blue ones???? i could be wrong..... thats the modulator and the reverb i think. yeh i'll let you know about the verb. im all over presets lately. sick of constant playing with knobs live!

• Members
i think the only ones that can be modded are the grey and blue ones???? i could be wrong..... thats the modulator and the reverb i think. yeh i'll let you know about the verb. im all over presets lately. sick of constant playing with knobs live!

i think the only ones people are willing to mod are the mod and reverb. whos going to {censored} with a wh1 or space station? :idea:

• Members

What the deal with the Space Station...it's obviously modded, but how?

The blue pedal isn't a space station it's an old XP-200 I believe

edit: is it the modded version to do everything in the xp line? The four position knob would leave me to believe..

• Members

its a super special fantasicular version that has all the XP's in one unit. there seem to be some downfalls about the thing but OVERALL is a amazing little thing.

my beef.... but expected beef is that your presets on one of the 4 mods gets killed as soon as you switch to another XP mode EX: 100 to 200 :cry:

• Members

Please let us know how you like the xp-1000. Clips even?

The closest I've come to trying the Space Station is on the EX-7 Expression Factory. My frustration with that pedal was that I could not adjust the delay time of the preset. From my understanding of the whole XP series, the presets are not modifiable. That's the reason I've shyed away from buying them. However, I could get over it if the presets were really amazing, and if the expression capabilities allowed some versatility.

Cool buy! :thu:

• Members
Please let us know how you like the xp-1000. Clips even?

The closest I've come to trying the Space Station is on the EX-7 Expression Factory. My frustration with that pedal was that I could not adjust the delay time of the preset. From my understanding of the whole XP series, the presets are not modifiable. That's the reason I've shyed away from buying them. However, I could get over it if the presets were really amazing, and if the expression capabilities allowed some versatility.

Cool buy!
:thu:

you can edit stuff and make your own user presets. BUT yes like any other multi-ish pedal you can write over the presets. i (unlike most it seems) am stoked about all 4 of the xp's. space station def seems the coolest but i think there {censored}e be found in all of em :thu:

• Members

You can't change/edit the XP series presets at all. I have an XP300 that has been converted to an XP1000 by Jetpack Mods and honestly the only one I tend to use is the XP300 preset. The verbs aren't terrible though but the whole thing sucks tone like a mofo.

Archived