Shall we become strictly on topic here??

Wood Chuck

• Members

i wish i was in the mood to partcipate tonight. I've got the blueeeesssss

The blues is growing. Use em. We all get em, It's how you deal with them. As crazy as I am I get down in the dumps too but if ya need to talk we are here or if ya need to sit one out and let us rip that's cool. I really feel like we are friends and hope it is mutual. Don't overthink brother. The blues is like a wave that only gets to a certain point before it gets carried away!:wave:

• Members

The blues is growing. Use em. We all get em, It's how you deal with them. As crazy as I am I get down in the dumps too but if ya need to talk we are here or if ya need to sit one out and let us rip that's cool. I really feel like we are friends and hope it is mutual. Don't overthink brother. The blues is like a wave that only gets to a certain point before it gets carried away!
:wave:

velcroboy struck a wrong nerve, pissed me off. needs to understand that this is a community!

• Members

'aite Skip, Aldo.

Skip: glad ya picked up a paul. When the hell are we actually gonna meet up and jam?? You liven on what? Cavender and me on Livingston (down by the Braums.) I want to try my Echoplex vs. a TTE.

Aldo: Mi Amichi. Sorry bro, i forgot a LOT of 'Talian that I learned at Texas Tech University, BUT mi professore, che nombre e Professore Aldo Finco. Mofo was friggin Austrian by blood, but Italian by politics, (see WWI.) But hey, i see ya as just another brother by another mother.

can we get some more gear in th' house??

Skip, seriously man, we need to talk about some pedals.. i have something that might REALLY interest you...

• Members

What is the consensus. I say mix it up a little! What sayeth yooze??

i prefer on-topic, but with the caveat that after X amount of posts, it can totally veer off course, referencing of even deeply getting into all sorts of off-topic stuff. things like laptop battery-powered cars that can do 130+ mph, have 240hp engine, 0-60 in under 4sec. as silently as a remote control vehicle (= no combustion engine = 2cents/mile).

tesla_motors_roadster.jpg

Archived