SCORE OF THE DAY.

OldCrankyDouche

• Members

Nope. At the teeniebopper gear forum. UG. I KNEW there was a reason I kept that account active.

I just got it for the deal. I was thinking that since I only use one setting on my Verbzilla, it MAY replace that. If not, RV-3 to the dogs.
:D

I have a feeling you're going to be disappointed, based on your reason. It isn't a versatile reverb unit, like the Verbzilla. It's strength is that it combines long digital delays with a few different reverb types in a compact unit.

• Members

The Zilla is versatile as {censored}. No doubt. But all I use is the CAVE setting, with the MIX pretty jacked. Not to 100% wet, but close. Ambient textures and whatnot. I wanted a digital delay to accompany the Zilla. When I saw this (Ive seen them before, just not for this price), :idea:. Use the delayed verb on the RV-3, and possibly eliminate the need for the digital delay, and maybe make a buck off the Zilla.

I guess my main concern is if the RV-3 will get a huge/long verb with the delayed settings. Im talkin rip-your-face-off huge reverb.

Archived