pumpkins cover

Keith SIO

• Members

Nice! Man, you read my mind. I was just about to ask about that in your other thread. Which version did you get?

Got the 1, and what do you know a day after, 3 v2s show up on tgp...that's life i guess. My strat is pretty bright sounding though, so I hope the CB won't be too dark.

• Members
Got the 1, and what do you know a day after, 3 v2s show up on tgp...that's life i guess. My strat is pretty bright sounding though, so I hope the CB won't be too dark.

Cool man. I don't think it will be, I never run my v2 tone knob above 11 o'clock.

Hey where are our friends tonight?? :confused:

• Members

I might give the vocals another try tomorrow to see if my voice is a little better from practicing today.

Are they pretty ok or not that great? I'm listening to it with my perspective of man I suck at singing and and out of tune a bunch.

sounds pretty decent to me. your timber isn't anything to special, but the pitches are correct, which is already better than a lot of people. The more you practice the better you'll get. I say this as someone who kinda sucks at singing... but I used to suck a lot more.

• Members

sounds pretty decent to me. your timber isn't anything to special, but the pitches are correct, which is already better than a lot of people. The more you practice the better you'll get. I say this as someone who kinda sucks at singing... but I used to suck a lot more.

Alright, thanks for that feedback.

I suppose I haven't even tapped into my real singing voice yet. I'm trying to get away from just writing music where I don't sing so that I will have the oppurtunity to get a little better. I'll never be a frontman, but w/e.

Archived