NFL SUNDAY GET YOUR GAME FACE ON

Keith SIO

• Members

:mad::mad::mad:

RAWRR!!!

PUT YOUR PEDALS DOWN AND ROOT YOUR TEAMS TO VICTORY. UNLESS YOU ARE A BUCS FAN, IN WHICH CASE YOU ARE GOING TO GET PUMMELED BY THE SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

POST YOUR FAVORITE TEAM AND PLAYER!

MINE ARE THE SEAHAWKS AND MATT HASSELBECK!!!!! :idea:

:wave::wave:

• Members

Green Bay better be prepared to get their butt kicked. Only about 15 more minutes to the Eagles vs. Packers game.

I'm sure the Seahawks will beat the Bucs. I'm intrested to see how the Bucs will be doing. They're like the Eagles rejects team, they got Jeff Garcia and Jeremiah Trotter.

• Members

What's with the eagles?????

I'm really pissed with the Eagles. {censored}ing punt returner muffed it and it went all the way to the end zone for a Green Bay score. I don't understand why he wouldn't call a {censored}ing fair catch. He had no where to go.

The defense didn't look bad. Not great, but not bad. I was expecting worse.

As for the offense, I'm ticked about calling a Flea Flicker on the first drive, as well as the grounding penalty. The offense has the ball as I'm typing this. They just right now got a holding penalty. The offense is really sloppy. It does look like McNabb is moving well though.

Overall, I'm not too happy. And I know people who have upwards of $100 riding on this game.

• Members

:mad:
RAWRR!!!

PUT YOUR PEDALS DOWN AND ROOT YOUR TEAMS TO VICTORY. UNLESS YOU ARE A BUCS FAN, IN WHICH CASE YOU ARE GOING TO GET PUMMELED BY THE SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

POST YOUR FAVORITE TEAM AND PLAYER!

MINE ARE THE SEAHAWKS AND MATT HASSELBECK!!!!!
:idea:

:wave:
:wave:

Hate The BUC's. Also........Go Lion's!!!:mad

SIRT.org........tstre is angry though so it might be....SIR.org........:wave:

• Members

like watching paint dry. very homo erotic too. bunch of roided men patting eachother on the bum. a whistle every 4 seconds
:bor:
britney spears at half time
:rolleyes:
uhhhhh i could go on fo-eva

I used to hate it, My dad would only allow Soccer. I came to this country was I was seven so American sports were off limits by my dad. Still hate Baseball. When I started working the stadiums as a Tech I guess I started to understand and enjoy Football.

• Members

Good!! Hoping Smith can do better than he did last pre season game though. Jeesh! Dilford CAN take care of Business if need be! Ciao Bello,

Aldo.......

ICE ....... You're not answering. What makes you think I'm upset?

SIRT.org !!!!! :wave:

Archived