What is the most expensive pedal money can buy?

Ostracized

Some of the Lovetone pedals and Way Huge pedals fetch pretty high prices on the used market. A minty Bi-Phase can usually fetch high bucks too, as can a lot of other stuff, such as vintage Tychobrahe pedals. As far as what is the most expensive vintage pedal, or "the '59 LP of vintage pedals", I don't think there really is a single pedal that qualifies.

Can anyone testify that they are really worth this much?
http://cgi.ebay.com/MUTRON-BI-PHASE-C100-OPTI-PEDAL-FOOT-SWITCH-OVERLAYS_W0QQitemZ290158945467QQihZ019QQcategoryZ41420QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Definitely looks minty fresh, and it has all the accessories, which both add to the value of the pedal, but I think it's seriously over-priced. $1,200 or so would seem like a more reasonable price for that unit IMHO.

• Members

Phil, have you ever used one? Are they as usable as they are legendary?

They really are fantastic sounding phasers but practically they are a collectors pedal now as they are just too huge for use on a regular pedal board. You could probably put 8-9 boss pedals in the space the biphase takes up. The expense of the higher biphases on ebay is usually if they come with the optipot expression pedal, the main unit will bring in the 500-700 area depending on condition but the expression pedal goes for 400-600 on its own. There is a guy that calibrates biphases that makes a working expression pedal for 175 I believe if one is not obsessed with having the actual mutron pedal. Eh, I'll keep my Infinitphase thank you very much . . . :love:

• Members

Some of the Lovetone pedals and Way Huge pedals fetch pretty high prices on the used market. A minty Bi-Phase can usually fetch high bucks too, as can a lot of other stuff, such as vintage Tychobrahe pedals. As far as what is the most expensive vintage pedal, or "the '59 LP of vintage pedals", I don't think there really is a single pedal that qualifies.

+1 there my man.....there is really not 1 pedal :D

Here are some rare vintage pedals that bring BIG bucks ($2000-5000)

Ludwig Phase II

Dallas Arbiter Range Master

EMS Synthi

:thu::thu:

Archived