My acoustic guitar kinda kicks ass all over the place sometimes.

Dr.Picklebottom

• Members

i bought one of the last year models of takamine before they sold out to the slickest sissy manufacturers of all times* but i rarely play it.

i find electric guitars to be more expressive but sometimes ill pick it up and rock some skrit up on it. some acoustic parts of Floyd or J.C. (Johnny Cash).

the last 5 -7 years ive noticed the finish on it to really age well. its got the clear coat polyether-whatever crap on it so im not sure whats happening but it looks tits.:)

*fender:mad:

• Members

I've got a Japanese Tak from '77 that's a straight D-18 copy (script font on headstock and everything) that I really like. It's doing that cool thing with the finish, too. I haven't played any newer Taks besides an all koa 12 fretter which was, as you put it, tits.

• Members
i bought one of the last year models of takamine before they sold out to the slickest sissy manufacturers of all times* but i rarely play it.

i find electric guitars to be more expressive but sometimes ill pick it up and rock some skrit up on it. some acoustic parts of Floyd or J.C. (Johnny Cash).

the last 5 -7 years ive noticed the finish on it to really age well. its got the clear coat polyether-whatever crap on it so im not sure whats happening but it looks tits.
:)

*fender:mad:

honed my chops on acoustic, still love the coffee house gig with a buddy. Simple and fun to do.

• Members

?!?!?!? What are you selling? I wants.

Seriously have to take inventory and will keep everything that I can't replace. Some things will include.HBE Tweed Power Screamer with Fat boost and Burr Brown chip........Barber LTD blk. I do not want to do it here though. Still have to finish pricing etc. Too much gear.

• Members
Seriously have to take inventory and will keep everything that I can't replace. Some things will include.HBE Tweed Power Screamer with Fat boost and Burr Brown chip........Barber LTD blk. I do not want to do it here though. Still have to finish pricing etc. Too much gear.

pm me with some friend prices.:)

Archived