DIY kits advice?

tubehead

• Members

hi. can anybody in this forum recommend a good site for ordering those diy kits that use quality parts and require only soldering and a pulse? :D

i'm looking for a basic delay with maybe 400 ms and true bypass, and a basic tremelo.

thanks and cheers.

• Members
www.buildyourownclone.com

i hope youve never had a drug addiction, coz ure about to find out how addictive these pedal kits are.

i just built the delay, it says its max time is 300ms but all you have to do is replace the 25k pot for a 50k pot to double the time.

all parts feel of high quality and true bypass...and sound great.

forum is really helpful too.

• Members
www.buildyourownclone.com

i hope youve never had a drug addiction, coz ure about to find out how addictive these pedal kits are.

i just built the delay, it says its max time is 300ms but all you have to do is replace the 25k pot for a 50k pot to double the time.

all parts feel of high quality and true bypass...and sound great.

forum is really helpful too.

awesome. thanks very much mate. this is exactly what i'd hoped to find on this forum. and your response was in less than 10 minutes. bless you and cheers. and good night. it's near midnight in the arctic world. `~)

• Members

I want to start getting into this too. I think I've finally decided that I want to be an electrical engineer, but I have pretty much zero experience with anything like this.... just taking all the prerequisite courses at college right now.. all the calculus and physics and such....

trying to build some of these pedals might be a good/fun way to start learning :)

Archived