what CD you can't stop listening to

gusvolta

• Members

Light This City- facing the thousand

The Faceless - akeldama

The Black Dahlia Murder- miasma

Element Eighty - element eighty

Cold- Year of the spider and 13 ways to bleed on stage

basically those cd's haven't left my car's cd changer in months and i never skip a track :)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

am i just musically retarded? half of the bands you've listed i've never heard of :o

why you gotta listen to those bands?

not that i have anything against you guys :), but sometimes i feel certain people just name bands to look "different" and "cooler", i dont know, but have you ever met someone like that?

like for instance i LOVE the mars volta, but i used to post in this forum called "the comatorium" it's for volta fans, but right there i met some of the biggest morons ever, they thought that just because they listened to the volta they were better than you, and all their posts were full of "big" words always thinking they knew everything just because they listen to an experimental band and that means they know more than you? WTF

sorry if there are any fellow comatorians in here :)

• Members
am i just musically retarded? half of the bands you've listed i've never heard of :o

why you gotta listen to those bands?

not that i have anything against you guys :), but sometimes i feel certain people just name bands to look "different" and "cooler", i dont know, but have you ever met someone like that?

hahaha, well I've spent the last few days listening to Courtney Love's American Sweetheart, which isn't cool at all, but there you go....a mate did me a copy and I've been enjoying it. :p

• Members

yay courtney love! HEY YOU GUYS MELX LISTENS TO COURTNEY LOVE
:p
ok guys i'm serious The Faceless must be the best progressive death metal band of this year at least. :/
:D

LOL!!!! well at least i'm honest, I could have said 'Iron & Wine' which is what I was listening to last week!! :lol:

Archived