The 3 knob Bad Stone

super988man

• Members

I know someone trying to sell one locally and it looks a little more fun than a Small Stone - the manual shift knob in particular looks very cool. I know it does a faster phase than the Small Stone(according to a seif post I saw) and I know it's really vocal sounding - would anyone recommend it?

Not a huge Small Stone fan from the clips I heard btw, but I like pedals I can mess with so maybe the one knob thing turns me off.

• Members
bigpedals.jpg

yes. Ive had a ton of phasers most vintage, sought after stuff, incl a 70s first issue ss, and I agree the BS is way better. It must be the 6 stages instead of the ss 4 stages. Its really musical. Actually, its one of the few pedals I walked in to the sotre, plugged it in, and popped my card down for instantly. But the pots gave out twice! Its now cost me like $300! the manual is a cool thing (in front of a dirt box), but when I plug in my BS, it just makes me love phaser so much, and Im not so big on phaser anyway...

i modded mine to have 2 front mount switches instaed of the one in the back...

how much did u find it for?

• Members

half of that collection is gone, and been replaced by other stuff :)

$90 good price. I paid $200 or so for mine (in SK, these dont come up so often..vintage ehx stuff, so..)

worth every penny though (well, 90 is way better than 200, so,...)

i thought I had a song up with the BS, but nothing on my soundclick...anyway, get it. sounds fab

Archived