Flight Cases for amps?

fuzzface71

• Members

I might have mentioned earlier my experience... can't remember (old thread) but they are really well made cases and nothing is skimped on at all, the hardware is all large, heavy, and very solid (just as good as my rockhard) and the wood is thick and heavy. The best thing about them is the tolerances though, the lids are perfectly fitted to the case, they can go on either side and upside down without having to try to fit it in place at all.

You could get some 1" foam from wal-mart and hot glue it on both of the sides to make up for the excess space inside the case.

• Members

I might have mentioned earlier my experience... can't remember (old thread) but they are really well made cases and nothing is skimped on at all, the hardware is all large, heavy, and very solid (just as good as my rockhard) and the wood is thick and heavy. The best thing about them is the tolerances though, the lids are perfectly fitted to the case, they can go on either side and upside down without having to try to fit it in place at all.

You could get some 1" foam from wal-mart and hot glue it on both of the sides to make up for the excess space inside the case.

which ones are you talking about again? ewi?

Archived