Stolen gear friday night...returned (hopefully) by tomorrow.

CHOUTMUSIC

• Members

Someone stole my eh pedal bag with my bass amp head and tuner in it before our set at a bar Friday night...I looked about 10 times for it in my car and in the storage area before I finally concluded it was indeed yoinked.

I was pretty pissed, and made a stolen amp post on craigslist early saturday morning, not thinking it would make a difference.

I got a call yesterday afternoon from a music go round saying they had it...it had just been purchased from the bastard not too long before they scanned the local craigslist and saw my post. The amp had a bunch of stickers on it that were not taken off the amp before it was sold, which made for a really easy id of it.

Just went down and filed a police report, and if all goes well, I'll have my amp, tuner and bag back tomorrow.:thu:

• Members

Your bass amp head fit in an e-h pedal bag? Wow...

Anyway, good to hear they found your stuff.

Our bass player wound up finding his stolen bass after a year or two a while back. It went missing from his car, he got to talking to a guy at a party a long while after that about bass playing, and it turned out the guy had bought Dave(our bassist...it was getting confusing)'s bass from whoever had stolen it. It was an American Deluxe P-bass (I think...the one with active electronics)

Archived