The DR. Z AMP LOUNGE!!

fuzzface71

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
I saw Ryan Adams last night and he was using Two Princetons with two Vibro Kings, I believe. It's seems to me that his Princeton and VibroKing are connected because it was LOUD. Can you actually use a separate cab for the Princeton like a Deluxe Reverb? Ever play a DR? How does it compare?

(Geez, I'm sabotaging my own thread for asking about Fenders)
:rolleyes::lol:

AH!!! Im so jealous... He is my hero! But i got a close up look at his gear one time, cause i was working at the club he played at... He just had two princetons running through 2 4 10 cabs... not vibrokings... and a twin off to the side he was running...

• Members
AH!!! Im so jealous... He is my hero! But i got a close up look at his gear one time, cause i was working at the club he played at... He just had two princetons running through 2 4 10 cabs... not vibrokings... and a twin off to the side he was running...

How would you connect a Princeton to a cab? Will that increase volume? :confused:

• Members
There's slim pickings on getting another 88. I told the guy I sold it to when he bought it that I wanted first dibbs if he decided to sell it.

He decided to sell it and kept his word.
:thu:

I guess he didn't like it?
:confused:

• Members

Um, how much

Something like. 1250 Shipped.

Its got some nice tubes in it i believe. Some EI's. EHX, and something else.

JJ's in the rec and power

Its seriously a badass little amp. But i got the external cab in the hopes for a head.

One of my favorite amps of all time.

ANd i want the Maz Sr, i want more power. My e-penis is shrinking.

ALso the handle on the right side has messed up a little. The screw? has started coming out i think. Quick fix for someone that is not a retard. (I'm not inclinced on fixing {censored}.. Its taken me 3 months to build a byoc trem)

Also its an older version, i believe from 1999, it has a direct out instead of a speaker out.

Other than that. Sick Sick Sick little amp.

Archived