Ok...making my "To Buy" list...What am I leaving out?

Noise...

• Members

I currently have a DE7 delay and a Phase90 that are permanent for my board. I play ambient/experimental type stuff for the most part.

Now, I already know I want a Big Muff (Little Big Muff if I can find one locally) and a Line 6 Verbzilla.

What else should I be looking to buy? A volume pedal? A Wah?

Post your recommendations! :wave:

• Members

Spectral, that Frequency Analyzer sounds awesome. I was looking for some sort of crazy ring mod-type thing, but figured that would be something pricy like a moog. I'll definitely add that to the list!

As for the Memory Man, I do really want one. What exactly is the Hazari? A mod? If so, where do I get it and how much is it?

EDIT; !!! I just found out the info on the Stereo MM w/ Hazari. DAMN do I want one!!!

• Members
Thanks for that update! Ive noticed that kids have been selling for higher than retail, and Im guessing its because of the previous discontinuation. ZZSounds has the new ones listed at $79.95, which is 20 cheaper than the last one I saw for sale.

:thu:

ZZounds only has the regular ebow, which is great, but I emailed the guys at ebow and they say that they are starting to make ebow plus's again soon after taking a long break. So they should be showing up at retailers for about a buck, while some people on ebay are taking advantage of this break and selling them for 120 +

• Members

You can do flanging with the SMM/Hazarai. Too bad there's no way to step through the presets with a foot pedal.

Hint, hint, hint ... AnalogMan, you listening?

You can? Nice!

So, here's my updated list;

Big Muff

Frequency Analyzer

Verbzilla

Ebow

Volume pedal (any suggestions for a good one?)

SMM w/ Hazari

ProCo RAT

I think that adding those pedals to my current three should give me a good range of effects for what I play.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

• Members
this is turning out to be an expensive thread..
:D

Yes. Yes it is.

But, if I buy them over the next few months it won't be so bad. I've got most of my other gear set how I want it, I'm not gassing for any new guitars, I'm happy with my amp...really all I need are pedals and maybe a couple cables.

All in all it would only be as much as another guitar...

Archived