The band shirt lounge: Post your Rare and Favorites!!

melx

• Members

I don't buy concert tees anymore mostly because the concert tix themselves have gone through the roof but I do have one T-shirt from the 80's that's dear to me (sorry, no pic 'cause I'm at work). It's The Cure from the Kissing tour. It was the first time I had seen them - 1987 in Texas.

• Members

damn thats a lot of good {censored}. i has no rare shirts, but most of the shirts are hard to find, but theyre for sale on teh internetz.

i havez 4 dino jr shirts, the purple cow, the mountain man, the monster boy and the alien workshop greenmind alien (which is kind of rarer because they only sell it at shows) also 4 sy shirts, nurse (which is too small), black goo, washing machine and the DNN shirt (hellz yeah, this one chick loved it), then, a witch shirt, a mary chain shirt (the one with the bass on it and just the name on it), a superfuzz mudhoney shirt (the one that they sell now) and a paul weller shirt (just bought it on his gig cause i liked this shirt cause it doesnt have the WELLER name on it but the font is freaky and noone can read it)

wishlistsz:
mbv ymmr shirt
mbv fmwtk shirt (finally found it online)
vu banana shirt
black flag bars shirt
swervedriver 'hell' insead of shell
jamc psychocandy shirt
a hum shirt (which i will probably wind up making)
mogwai
amoeba music
and a bunch of engrish.com shirts

• Members

I don't buy concert tees anymore mostly because the concert tix themselves have gone through the roof but I do have one T-shirt from the 80's that's dear to me (sorry, no pic 'cause I'm at work). It's The Cure from the Kissing tour. It was the first time I had seen them - 1987 in Texas.

sweet, I'd like to see that...post a pic later!!

• Members
damn thats a lot of good {censored}. i has no rare shirts, but most of the shirts are hard to find, but theyre for sale on teh internetz.

i havez 4 dino jr shirts, the purple cow, the mountain man, the monster boy and the alien workshop greenmind alien (which is kind of rarer because they only sell it at shows) also 4 sy shirts, nurse (which is too small), black goo, washing machine and the DNN shirt (hellz yeah, this one chick loved it), then, a witch shirt, a mary chain shirt (the one with the bass on it and just the name on it), a superfuzz mudhoney shirt (the one that they sell now) and a paul weller shirt (just bought it on his gig cause i liked this shirt cause it doesnt have the WELLER name on it but the font is freaky and noone can read it)

wishlistsz:

mbv ymmr shirt

mbv fmwtk shirt (finally found it online)

vu banana shirt

black flag bars shirt

swervedriver 'hell' insead of shell

jamc psychocandy shirt

a hum shirt (which i will probably wind up making)

mogwai

amoeba music

and a bunch of engrish.com shirts

It doesn't matter if they are old, rare or current....just your fav's :thu:

lets see 'em then!!

• Members

I've got a maroon Gang of Four t-shirt with the Gang of Four logo, I've got a black Velvet Underground t-shirt with the black and white pic of them all in sunglasses, I've got an orange sonic youth t-shirt with a blue high contrast of Thurston singing, I've got a black Thee Speaking Canaries shirt that says "Stop The Snubbing, No Seriously, 00/01," I've got a green (as well as a maroon one) Don Caballero t-shirt with a satellite and Saturn on it, and I think that is it. I used to have a cool Clash tee and a Sonic Youth washing machine tee, but my little brother ruined them. {censored}er. I need more band t-shirts.

• Members

oh boy, I lost faith in all rock shirts ever since H&M started selling Ramones, Zeppelin and even Motorhead tees evrywhere in europe...

but dear melx your collecion is wicked!:thu:

by the way... did you see that former ramones drummer richie ramone is sueing wal mart and apple?

meaning, i can understand Lars doing it (he is an arse) but Ramones??? wtf????

shoplifter2AP0705_468x385.jpg

• Members

When I was in high school I never wore a single band shirt (except for my brother's band), because I was against it idealiogically. Consumerism and all that Jazz. Now I'm older and less idealistic (which I'm not really sure is a good thing), and I bought one Pink Floyd T from Walmart. that's it.

• Members
oh boy, I lost faith in all rock shirts ever since H&M started selling Ramones, Zeppelin and even Motorhead tees evrywhere in europe...

but dear melx your collecion is wicked!
:thu:
by the way... did you see that former ramones drummer richie ramone is sueing wal mart and apple?

meaning, i can understand Lars doing it (he is an arse) but Ramones??? wtf????

shoplifter2AP0705_468x385.jpg

Thanks, I'll post some more later!! :)

yeah, that was a big wierd I remember seeing 'motorhead' girls tops in 'New Look' ... I didn't wear band shirts for about 7 years, but I like doing a promotion for bands I love, so I started again, and it's really great digging all the old ones out again. :)

Archived